Officer Jobs In Himachal Gramin Bank Jan 2012
Himachal Gramin Bank
Office Assistant Vacancies
Total No of Posts: 117 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) – Group A: 51 Posts
2. Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II) – Group A: 04 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group B: 62 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Assistant and between 21-32 years for Office Scale II as on 01.11.2011, age relaxation is as per rules.
Candidate Educational qualification: Candidates may see Advt for more details
Application Fee: Rs 500/- for general/OBC/EXS candidates and Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Pay fee through challan from website in any branch of either Himachal GraminBank or Punjab National Bank from 17-01-2012 to 16-02-2012
For Officer Scale I, II: Himachal Gramin Bank Challan Form 1 or Punjab National Bank Challan Form 1
For Office Assistant: Himachal Gramin Bank Challan Form 2 or Punjab National Bank Challan Form 2
Selection procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to apply: Eligible candidates have to apply through online from http://www.himachalgraminbank.org website between 17-01-2012 to 16-02-2012
1. Before online apply candidates should have a valid email ID and should be active through out recruitment process for communication.
2. Candidates must download the fee payment challan from website and pay either in Himachal Gramin bank or PNB bank
3. Candidates must visit Himachal Gramin Bank website and click on online apply. Fill application form carefully by reading instructions.
4. Enter challan details like Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form in appropriate place.
5. Candidates after filling all mandatory fields, click on the submit button.
6. After submission of online application, Registration numberand Password will be generated by system. Keep this for future reference and use.
7. Modification facility available after two days of registration and up to 18.02.2012. Modification will be allowed only three times
Starting date for online Apply: 17/01/2012
Closing date for online Apply: 16/02/2012
Dates for payment of fee: From 17/01/2012 to 16/02/2012
Officer Scale I, II Written test Date: 18/03/2012
Office Assistant Written test Date: 25/03/2012
Officer Scale I, II Pre-Examination Hall Ticket Download Dates: From 27/02/2012 to 03/03/2012
Office Assistant Pre-Examination Hall Ticket Download Dates: From 05/03/2012 to 10/03/2012
Officer Scale I, II Written examination Call LettersDownload Dates: From 06/03/2012 to 16/03/2012
Office Assistant Written examination Call LettersDownload Dates: From 12/03/2012 to 23/03/2012